Friday, February 10, 2012

Did Google Earth change?

When I use to go on Google Earth, I could get up close to the houses and look at the front of them and around the street..



Now when I go on there, I can only see the top view of houses.



Is there something in the options that I'm not seeing? Or did they redesign the program?



Thanks :)Did Google Earth change?
sorry no. you've been transplanted to THIS planet. its the sister earth on the other side of the sun that google has that option.



seriously, If I remember correctly, that is a download add-on that you need to install, and if you are working on a different machine/browser, that might be it. It could also be that google hasn't gotten around to doing a street shot of that particular house. check out a house that you know you have already seen.Did Google Earth change?
no it didn't change it's still the same

No comments:

Post a Comment