Thursday, February 9, 2012

Google Earth Question?

First, I am referring to earth.google.com, the online map site. Is there a better website with a better version of Street View? I am trying to look at something, but it's a pain with Google because Google shows very low pictures (close to the ground). Any other "Street View-like" sites?Google Earth Question?
idk



rawrGoogle Earth Question?
If you subscribe (yes..there is a fee) to google earth you'd be amazed what you can see. I zoomed in on my cat at my front door waiting to get in... IN REALTIME!!!Google Earth Question?
Taking revenge from google?? yes you can watch it here http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1133379/taking_revenge_from_google/



Sorry if you are not interested I am just delighted from the video..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment