Friday, February 10, 2012

I feel like a creepy pathetic loser...help?

So anyways, I'm a nerdy teenage girl to begin with. I've always had guy troubles because 1) The guy thinks I'm not preppy/sporty/hot/whatever enough, or 2) He thinks I'm book-smarter than him. Recently, I felt that all problems were gone when I realized that an old classmate and I were a perfect match. Well this isn't like any other crush, it's actually based on personality entirely (like seriously, entirely.) But then I just went all creepy-stalker on him and hacked his email, read them to see if there was anything about me (yeah, Narcissistic I know and plus I found nothing, and looked up his house on street view on Google Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like such a creep, and even worse, I found on his email he has a girl who he flirts with, is super-close to him, and is funny, really smart, blah blah blah, is his BFF, ladeeda the list goes on. Now I feel like a creep, loser, intruder, stalker, and pathetic girl who is boy-crazy. GAAAAH and I thought this time it would be different.





Help...pleaseI feel like a creepy pathetic loser...help?
You鈥檙e not a looser first of all! Who cares if you鈥檙e a nerd? I was a nerd, life gets so much different after you leave school trust me. Don鈥檛 be ashamed that you are smart, you are not pathetic; you just have trust issues. I can understand that too, I used to get given a hard time at school it shook me up for a while and I didn鈥檛 trust many people.



Be yourself, get your school work done; because what they called you in school means nothing when you leave. You鈥檙e not a creep, you just really have to build up your confidence and believe that you are worth it.

I feel like a creepy pathetic loser...help?
dont freak out, just dont hack people's email anymore... that's not cool. i know where you're coming from though, i was a nerdy girl in high school too... but dont stress about it, seriously, after everything is said and done, this petty high school stuff makes about zero difference in how your life will turn out... just stay positive, and good things will come... i hope this helps, and sorry if i kinda babbled

No comments:

Post a Comment