Thursday, February 9, 2012

Is Google Earth/Microsoft's own version free to install/use, whats it good for, & is peoples privacy invaded?

Can my/your home be seen/sighted, even through the windows, or by the road, street or side or top (aerial view) of the home?Is Google Earth/Microsoft's own version free to install/use, whats it good for, %26amp; is peoples privacy invaded?
It shows an arial view. Some views are better than others. I've noticed that the images are not current. For my house, it shows how my backyard looked about a year ago. But it is free. I use it to help with directions. It's better if you print out a visual image to go along with written ones.Is Google Earth/Microsoft's own version free to install/use, whats it good for, %26amp; is peoples privacy invaded?
I had installed it for free. It was kinda fun seeing things I never saw, and you can zoom in on places, and yes you can see just the top views of houses, zooming in as much as being able to distinguish types of cars,gardens, pools. I found it useful to locate streets and unmarked streets the map quest did not show. And to visually see what the area looked like, instead of a drawing. I do not think it's an invasion of privacy, it's what people in airplanes see all the time.Is Google Earth/Microsoft's own version free to install/use, whats it good for, %26amp; is peoples privacy invaded?
In USA maybe, but i'll answer no. I mean, not with google earth ! But google and microsoft have another way to know things about your private life : cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment