Friday, February 10, 2012

I need help finding a street in France ?

My little sister is studying abroad this spring to Perpignan, France. I want to find what house she is staying in, but i am having an impossible time finding it. I speak/read zero french, so it's even harder to find. It seems as though the street doesnt even exist. (as far as i can tell on a map)



what i really want to do is look at the ariel view of the house on live search(explorer) or google earth. live search, preferably. im pretty sure the area does not have the birds eye view......but i would be happy with just the street.



rue des magnolias, perpignan, france.



can you help me find the street on a map?I need help finding a street in France ?
Here it is. I found it on Mapquest

http://www.mapquest.fr/mq/maps/mapAddres鈥?/a>I need help finding a street in France ?
I've located the coordinates for you. Enter these into google earth and you'll see her place. She's very close to the train station with a pool in the backyard.



42掳40'56.61"N, 2掳52'50.13"E

No comments:

Post a Comment