Friday, February 10, 2012

Where do i find Microsoft's web-based equivalent to Google Earth?

The other day one of my students showed me a map he had found on a microsoft website, that looked just like google earth, except that he was able to get images that were much higher resolution than my normal Google Earth can get.



I know this: The site had a Windows circle emblem and a bluish color theme. The site also had the word "Virtual" in its name, such as microsoft virtual maps. It was web-based, unlike google maps. It had the navigation indicators in the upper left corner of the view.



Now whenever i try to find that site again myself, it always sends me to the stupid corporate Microsoft site that tells me everything i could ever want to know about setting up microsoft virtual maps for my own business, but it doesn't actually show me any place online to just USE THE PROGRAM!



I just want the link to the site where i can type in my street address, and get the microsoft virtual map for that location, where i can then zoom way in and get a very hi-res image of my location.Where do i find Microsoft's web-based equivalent to Google Earth?
hi

I have seen it some time ago but never foundo it again.. maybe this link can help you

http://www.flashearth.com

http://virtualearth.spaces.live.com/







☆?.?*¨*`?.???? ? ???? ??у ?.?*¨*`?.?☆

☆′¨)

. ?.?′ ?.?*′¨) ☆.(ˉ`?.?′ˉ)

(.?.?′ (?.?` ☆ ¤o.`?.?.?′ ☆ρ?ιк?? ?.?*¨)☆?☆Where do i find Microsoft's web-based equivalent to Google Earth?
http://maps.live.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment