Thursday, February 9, 2012

How to do I get Google to take another picture of my house?

Google Earth recently put up street view in my town and I was excited to see my house. But when I got on there, my yard needed mowed and I had a couch on my front porch. I've gotten it cleaned up and would like to have the picture taken again. How do I contact them to get them to come back out and take a better picture?How to do I get Google to take another picture of my house?
You don't. You can have your house removed though.How to do I get Google to take another picture of my house?
Not gonna happen.. Can you imagine how much money it would cost them to drive around reshooting pictures for people that needed to mow their yard??



When the street view team is in town they mount the cameras on the roof and start driving the route they have planned.. Then they are off to the next town.. They might, some day, come back again, but there is no way to know when..

No comments:

Post a Comment