Thursday, February 9, 2012

Why aren't there any people on Google Maps Satellite / Street views?

(Or are there?) Maybe I'll go look up a zoo or theme park or something. I mean, how could satellite pictures be taken of the earth without any people showing up? I've looked at many places I'm familiar with. I've seen vehicles parked in front of houses, I've seen all the details of my back yard...but no humans...Why aren't there any people on Google Maps Satellite / Street views?
There are people, you just have to look in the right spots.
Google rids the pictures of people (or at least makes them unrecognizable) as well as blurs license plates.Why aren't there any people on Google Maps Satellite / Street views?
look around more because i've seen a few people beforeWhy aren't there any people on Google Maps Satellite / Street views?
just good luck......I have seen little people driving



I might be out there somewhere I am sure..you never know

No comments:

Post a Comment