Thursday, February 9, 2012

Can someone answer some general question I have about the iphone 3gs?

Just a couple:



1) What does the setting under Settings%26gt;phone%26gt;TTY On/Off. What does TTY mean and what is it's purpose?



2) When i'm typing text messages or typing on websites, it'll often just spell check my words for me. A little blue highlightedbox appears above the word and it will change to that word once I keep skipping it unless I manually tap the "X". How do I take this spell check or corrector thing off? It's annoying sometimes.



3) The Iphone Map app, which came with the phone, I believe it's the google earth and street view thing combined. It often does not pinpoint my location properly. It about a block or 2 off from where I live (continential drift much? lol) . I use the arrow tool to find my placement again but it is still often out of place. The only time it's really right on the spot is if I use it to go somewhere, it'll somehow correct itself to find where i'am. But it can not directly pinpoint where i'am when im sitting still.



Any help is appreciated. I just want to understand the full accessories of the phone.Can someone answer some general question I have about the iphone 3gs?
Numbah One-http://www.everythingicafe.com/forum/iph鈥?/a>



Numbah Two-Go to Settings%26gt;General%26gt;Keyboard%26gt; and you have the autocorrect and such toggles.



Numbah Three-.......wasn't a question...
  • perfect makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment