Monday, February 6, 2012

Whats happened to Google Earth?

Having reinstalled windows (Vista) on my Lappie, i now find that after downloading Google Earth,

i find im not able to get Street view with any of the versions i have downloaded, ' have tried 3'

No problems with the desktop computer, so whats wrong...I believe Google 6 was the last one i tried...Suggestions someone, would be appreciated...DaveWhats happened to Google Earth?
Your guess is as good as anyone else's including mine!



After I upgraded to Windows 7 I found Google Earth was right up the shoot.

Wouldn't load properly or display properly.



What I do now is, and you can try this as well, I use the Google Map.



When it first loads as the standard map, up in the right hand corner is a Satellite icon.

Run your cursor over that and a Google Earth icon will appear to the left.



Click on that and it will load Google Earth. You will also have access to Street View as well.



http://maps.google.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment