Friday, January 27, 2012

How come my house doesn't have street view on Google Earth?

How does that work?How come my house doesn't have street view on Google Earth?
If you lived on a main road, maybe you would in strret yiew.

Is your house on msn-Bing birdseye maps? I like that better in most places. Google street is best in mid-town cities.



It is impossible to post links to google and msn-bing sites.

I think Yahoo is now well behind others in 'maps'. They've 'thrown in the towel' and left maps to others.How come my house doesn't have street view on Google Earth?
google has a street view van that rides down the streets and snaps pics...if you live on a secluded road, they don't go down it....they don't like gravel roads either
  • under eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment