Friday, January 27, 2012

Survey: have you ever looked at your own house on google earth or street view ?

i was to lazy to go to the door...just wondered if my grass needed cut ? ; ) lolSurvey: have you ever looked at your own house on google earth or street view ?
It does and your back fence needs that post mended

And your windows still need washed

And for goodness sake will you remove that old rusty thing at the front door, whatever it is
Yes, I doSurvey: have you ever looked at your own house on google earth or street view ?
i tried that. its sooo weird.Survey: have you ever looked at your own house on google earth or street view ?
lol, yep
lmao it was all taken like 5 years ago lmao but yes i did
ha ha ha yes i have and saw me neighbor walking her dog, and saw my sisters cat peering over the fence at her house, she hasnt moved for 6 months lol
yes, it was pretty cool.
yes.. just checked to see if car still there .. lol.. haha
no, but i see my school :D
yes
Yes. It doesn't go down my street. But i can still see it from another street it's on.



I love looking up my old house tho, the house i grew up in. I can see it perfect , makes me sad i miss it.
yeah, i did, but it only shows the map with the street name. It doesn't want to show the actual street and the house. But that's how I got to know how the houses of my aunts and uncles that live out of state looked like.
Yeahhh some of my friends have been photographed on there too :L :D
Before moving to my new house I googled to look and was really impressed by the garden it looked beautiful, not so when I arrived to view it, Google had shown another house in the same street not mine!
I have Ian....The maps are well out of date, I changed my car since they were done
Yes I have looked several times, I`m often nosing around on it....
Lmao. That's using your loaf mate.
Thank goodness they dont take aerial photos. The thought of my undies being on the internet would just be a bit much. All that can be seen is my Tulips, that is enough for anyones eye.
I think it would have been a tad quicker if you looked out of your window! Yes, I have but it is out of date because my door has been painted since the street views were taken.
Yeah i did and was very surprised that i couldn't see any jakies lying around like there usually is here. I guess Google must have bribed them all with cash to go away for ten minutes........

No comments:

Post a Comment