Friday, January 27, 2012

I don't know how to find out when google street view pics were taken using the latest version of google earth.?

I used to live in Carson, CA. After high school graduation, left the States for medical school. Thanks to google street view I feel closer to home everytime I look at my neighborhood online. Unfortunately, I'm not going back to the US for the next 3 years, so I was wondering if I could find out WHEN did google take the pictures shown in street view.



I know many have already asked this question, but most answers say that you can "...find out by using the latest version of Google Earth". I use

Google Earth

4.3.7284.3916 (beta)



Could you please tell me the steps to find out at which date the pictures were taken?



In case there are any new buildings built which weren't there when I was there, atleast I could get an idea of when they were constructed. Thanks alot for your time :)

I don't know how to find out when google street view pics were taken using the latest version of google earth.?
you can subscribe to a monthly update of google earth features from the google earth home page.

on bottom of google earth screen shot it will tell you approx date of image you are looking at.

hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment