Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I want to find the most updated Satellite photo's, street views. Like Google maps/earth have but updated more.?

I have used both Google earth and google maps, also MS Earth to do some searches but it seems they are way behind with their updates. I would like to find software or a website that will give me more updated photo's with the detail google maps does with street level view, better if possible. Can someone help me out here. ThanksI want to find the most updated Satellite photo's, street views. Like Google maps/earth have but updated more.?
It takes time dear to update google earth or ms earth to get all latest images...All these images they aget after 2 yrs. If you work in NASA and special agenecy, then you will get images instantly for whole earth.I want to find the most updated Satellite photo's, street views. Like Google maps/earth have but updated more.?
I have found that Live Maps is the most updated for address searches and for aerial images being most up to date. More updated than Google, Yahoo, and Mapquest

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment