Friday, January 27, 2012

Is 'Street View' available as a feature inside the Google Earth application?

I'm not talking about the 3D building view. I mean is there a way to view certain addresses in the Street View way the same way you can view them on Google Maps. Thanks.Is 'Street View' available as a feature inside the Google Earth application?
Absolutely. I use it all the time...my town doesn't have any street views though :-( But yes, it's available in google earth



It's actually a primary option under the layers section. No digging around required. Just check the box for street view. It's the fourth option down in my version (which I think is the latest)Is 'Street View' available as a feature inside the Google Earth application?
MABYE. I LOVE THE GOOGLE MAPS ONE. I CAN SPY :)Is 'Street View' available as a feature inside the Google Earth application?
Street view is available in Google Earth you have to zoom in when you right click on your mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment