Tuesday, January 24, 2012

When I use the Google Street View feature on Google Earth....?

On some photos, when I click "Exit Photo" an error message comes up saying, "Google Earth has encountered an error and needs to close". That's annoying. Is there a way to stop that or is it best to shut off the Street View feature and use Street View online, independent of Google Earth? Has anybody had an error message like this before?When I use the Google Street View feature on Google Earth....?
It may be your computer or Google Earth settings. If you're in DirectX mode, try switching to OpenGL mode. This can be done in Options (found under Tools).When I use the Google Street View feature on Google Earth....?
http://stopgooglestreetviews.website.orange.co.uk/

Report Abuse

When I use the Google Street View feature on Google Earth....?
prop need to reinstall
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment