Monday, February 6, 2012

I have a question about Google Earth?

Apparently on Google Earth when you type in an address you can click on "Street View" to get another angle on what ever your looking at, but I can't find where you click on Street View. Can anyone tell me where the Street View button is. ThanksI have a question about Google Earth?
If you don't have Google Earth 5, then I would get it. It will have the Street View "Little Yellow Person" in the Layers area.



You can download the latest version from the link in the sources area.I have a question about Google Earth?
On the left hand side, under Layers, you should see a check box, little yellow person next to and and Street View. Check the box and a bunch of camera icons will appear on the map, double click on the camera icon on the street you want to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment